Before you enjoy the wounder beaches of Myrtle Beach be sure to become familiar with the rules and regulations of the beach.
- Alcohol is prohibited on the beach and beach accesses.
- Fires, including grills and the releasing of Chinese lanterns, are prohibited on the beach and beach accesses.
- No vehicles are allowed on the beach.
- No glass allowed on the beach.
- No sleeping on the beach or beach accesses from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- No diving or jumping from piers.
- Destruction of sea oats, beach grass/vegetation, and sand fencing is unlawful.
- No littering on the beach or the ocean.
- Nudity is prohibited including thong bathing suits.
- Solicitation and commercial activities are prohibited.
Fireworks are prohibited on the beach and oceanfront properties that have been deemed and posted as a Firework Prohibited Zone.
For more information regarding beach rules please visit the Horry County website