we will return!!
- George L. from Pittsford, Posted: 04/05/2015
We have been coming to The Anchorage since 1983. The complex has maintained its excellence and the owners have kept the units up to date. Condo was very clean and nicely furnished.
- Dan C. from Mogadore, Posted: 06/24/2015
- Anonymous from Mirabel, Posted: 09/11/2015
A wonderful two weeks. The rental managers go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect and it was. The condo was I excellent condition and very conformable. Location to the restaurants and other activities was very central. Beach view from the deck was awesome with very comfortable chairs for for relaxing. Highly recommend this unit.
- Janet P. from Hillsboro, Posted: 05/02/2015
great location, view and support by the staff here. 2nd stay and plans for later this summer.
- ARTHUR E. from High Point, Posted: 05/06/2016
Couldnt have asked for anything better...everything was perfect!!!
- Frank S. from Old bridge , Posted: 08/29/2012
The Anchorage is super nice and extremely clean. We loved everything about it. No complaints at all!
- Pamela S. from Point Pleasant , Posted: 06/17/2016
The fact that there is no place to built anything big between Ocean Boul and the beach gives us a wonderful view of the ocean even if we face the swimming pool. On our balcony, we sat and watch our children play in the pool and still had a glance à the ocean. The condo is clean and we feel realy like home when we are there. It's been the fourth time we rent this unit and we simply love it. We also had the occasion to make some new friends from Charlotte. The only thing bad is that two weeks are not enought...
- Pierre D. from Laval, Posted: 08/27/2012
212was great! And the Foster family is great to deal with making the stay hassle free! my only recommendation is that Anchorage 1 is in need of updating the exterior of the building.
- Anonymous from Afton, Posted: 04/02/2013
the condo was very well maintained and clean
- Renee M. from Niagara Falls, Posted: 04/17/2017
Every year when I return to myrtle Beach it is like returning home. I have stayed at the same location for over 7 years. The anchorage is a great place to enjoy the Grand Strand.
- Anonymous from Ypsilanti, Posted: 01/24/2013
Great location, close to everything. Absolutely beautiful condo with everything you need. Lovely private beach access &'beautiful beach. We can't wait to visit again.
- Karen I. from Columbus , Posted: 10/13/2016
This was a fantastic getaway. The location is perfect and the unit was updated, clean and comfortable. We would not hesitate to recommend Anchorage rentals to anyone.
- Anonymous from St John, Posted: 10/04/2013
GREAT, unit was clean, decorated nicely, kitchen well stocked, and had a view of the ocean. 2 minute walk to the beach. Doesn't get any better than that. :)
- Bryan P. from Wadsworth, Posted: 06/14/2017
It'been the fifth time we have the opportunity to rent the same unit and we realy feel like home when we are there. Thanks
- Pierre D. from Laval, Posted: 09/03/2013
Anchorage I is a great vacation spot. The condo was well appointed and very comfortable. The grounds at Anchorage are well maintained. Highly recommend for either a long weekend or a full week.
- Karen E. from Pfafftown, Posted: 11/01/2016
We have been regular quest and plan to return. Love the property
- Stephen B. from Saint John, N.B., Posted: 05/05/2014
I have been a seasonal guest at this address for over 9 years. I hope to return for many years to come. Always a great experience.
- Anonymous from Ypsilanti, Posted: 02/18/2014
This was our second time renting this unit through Anchorage. We love the unit and the location is perfect. Ideally located near shopping, restaurants and the beach is out the front door.
- Anonymous from St John, Posted: 09/20/2014
This is the third year we stayed at the Anchorage I. The unit is great. Great property!
- Johanne C. from Liverpool, Posted: 07/15/2014
3rd year back to the achorage and had another great experience. Staff always very accommodating. Other guest very friendly. Watch the pool guy clean pool every morning to keep it very clean. Would definitely recommend to family or friends.
- Frank S. from Old bridge , Posted: 08/25/2014
Very Nice spot in North Myrtle Beach. Quiet Family resort. Close to all amenities. Very clean grounds and friendly staff. Our condo was lovely. The only draw back was not enough BBQ's. We would have liked to stay at condo for dinner some nights. Everything else was perfect. Will definitely be returning.
- Mark M. from Hamilton, Posted: 09/10/2018
It was great. The condo was awesome and had everything we could possibly need. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Loved it!
- Anonymous from BAKERSVILLE, Posted: 07/03/2017
We use to go to the same place, the same condo since 2007. We had the great pleasure to make good friends over the years and we always have a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach. The unit 212 in A1 iws like a second home.
- PIERRE D. from Laval, Posted: 09/04/2018
This is a great place to stay when visiting Myrtle Beach. The condos are beautiful and the location is perfect. The check in and check out process was seamless. I recommend staying here.
- Anonymous from New Lenox, Posted: 07/31/2018
Anchorage Management was great from the time we booked with Marie and Denise was very helpful when we arrived. The unit was beautiful!! Thank you!
- Samantha F. from Mason, Posted: 08/15/2017
We really enjoyed our stay at the Anchorage. The fact that it was not overly crowded was great and the convenience of everything around it was very beneficial too!
- Anonymous from Sunman, Posted: 08/08/2016
We loved the location, property was very clean and well cared for. We had no issues with anything the entire week.
- Anonymous from Laurel Bloomery, Posted: 08/02/2016
I've been going to the Anchorage since the complex opened in the early 80's. Always a great week. The only recommendation I would make would be to buy new pool chairs. The ones there are pretty worn out.
- William C. from Dublin, Posted: 08/05/2015
We were very pleased with out stay and especially our unit. It was on the quiet part of the strip and the beach was easily accessible. Our unit was adequately equipped and very nicely decorated. The property was very clean and well kept.
- Anonymous from Flowery Branch, Posted: 09/30/2014
This unit is like our second home. We simply love it. We take our summer vacation in Myrtle Beach since 2007 and we always choose this unit. We also had the opportunity to make friends from different part of USA who come each year to Anchorage I. It's a blessing.
- PIERRE D. from Laval, Posted: 09/05/2016
It has been a great getaway from Canada's cold winter! The condo was great,roomy,very clean and accommodating with every home necessity.If only the weather would cooperate and get a bit warmer!
- Maria S. , Posted: 03/05/2015
We spent 2months here to get away from the cold Canadian winter. The weather in MB was much warmer!Enjoyed our stay immensely.
- Maria S. , Posted: 03/30/2015
The condo was lovely and clean . Very up to date it was a pleasure staying there for our 4week vacation.
- Anonymous from Bobcaygeon, Posted: 10/19/2015
It is simple, we were feeling like home since we rent the same condo for many years now. The only thing that needs improvement is the Wi-Fi. Otherwise everything was perfect.
- PIERRE D. from Laval, Posted: 08/18/2015