- Keith K. from Hilliard, Posted: 07/17/2023
Outstanding. This was a great place to stay.
- Diane J. from South Chesterfield, Posted: 10/17/2022
- BRUNO W. from NA, Posted: 10/11/2022
The Appartement was very well located on the sea with all necessary functionalities. Everything was in order and worked well a hair dryer would have been very useful
- Anonymous from PINOLA, Posted: 03/04/2022
Our first Girl’s Trip to Myrtle Beach in February was great! Weather was nice and our condo was very comfortable. The Anchorage team was very helpful as well. The area is very quiet and parking is a breeze..
- Megan M. from Washington, Posted: 11/30/2021
I found my overall experience refreshing. The proximity to the beach and restaurants we’re excellent. I would highly recommend this property to others.
- Anonymous from McArthur, Posted: 06/28/2021
The room was very nice. Loved the location.
- Gerald M. from Palm Desert, Posted: 10/29/2018
Nice, roomy unit. Very clean. In great location.
- Penny M. from Selkirk, Posted: 10/15/2018
We totally enjoyed the place. Turned out we didn’t need the three bedrooms as family could not join us. However my husband and I had a great time. I must say though that I think the furniture is way too big for the space. It would also be helpful to have a list and direction of local restaurants, attractions and shoppinga areas.
- Anonymous from York, Posted: 09/08/2018
Great place to stay with your family. What you see is what you get.
- Matthew S. from Cresson, Posted: 06/25/2018
Overall experience was awesome. The pool was nice at the condo also. Everything from the outside to the inside was very nicely kept and well maintained. The beach was impeccable and super nice and also very clean. When we arrived the condo itself was super nice and clean and ready for us When we arrived. Overall experience was superb we had a great time and enjoyed everything about our vacation. There was a ton of things to do close by and in fact probably a lot more than I can list. We will stay again
- Rob T. from Cheswick, Posted: 07/24/2017
Great condo, in great location, with all the amenities of home!
- Helen B. from Dublin, Posted: 07/17/2017
The Anchorage,as always, is the best place to stay on MB. Family friendly, quiet and beautiful. Great pool and beach.
- Cathy C. from Easley, Posted: 07/03/2017
This was our first time at the Anchorage1 but will not be our last. The rooms were big and clean. The grounds were super clean and the pool was very nice. We have stayed at several places in MB over the last 40 years and the so far is my favorite. The staff went above and beyond. It was just what we needed for our great grand son first trip to MB. Great place for a family vacation.
- Patricia L. from Shelton, Posted: 06/15/2017
Our experience was terrific. Our condo was nicely decorated and clean. Rooms and beds were wonderful and comfortable. Air conditioning worked very well when needed, a few of our days were breezy so open slider doors provided nice ocean breeze and we could hear the ocean waves. Kitchen was stocked with everything you need. The grounds and pool were very clean and beautiful. There was ample parkimg and the cargo carts and elevator made trips to the car quick and easy. We will definitely be back.
- William C. from Dublin, Posted: 08/01/2016
Been coming to Anchorage since they were built and as usual, had a great week!
- Yvonne H. from Columbus, Posted: 04/07/2016
This was better than what I expected. I will always stay here. I have 4 small kids and it was perfect. My mother and law loved it. Location was nice and cost!
- Anonymous from Midland, Posted: 08/18/2015
VERY NICE PLACE TO STAY.
- Chuck S. from Matthews, Posted: 08/05/2015
Great stay and the weather was good. We really liked the location of the condo and the third floor balconies.
- Steven K. from Naperville, Posted: 07/18/2015
We had a really great time. The rental location was great. Right on beach. Pool was really nice. The condo was a great size. We had 6 people in it and we fit great. I would recommend The Anchorage as a place to stay in myrtle beach.
- bernadette s. from Florence, Posted: 07/13/2015
Easy smooth very accommodating
- Catherine V. from Mahopac, Posted: 09/01/2014
We were surprised! Anchorage's location across from the ocean was an easy walk. The complex was quiet. Our views were diret ocean and the breeze was fabulous. There is no northern or southern view from our unit The pool was quite refreshing and clean. There is no hot tub and we didn't notice for a few days. Downtown amenities were a short drive away. There were a lot of young families with little one's (we were childless).I recommend the Anchorage to families looking to be away and relaxing on the beach.
- Staci R. from Thomasville, Posted: 08/12/2014
Very nice place to stay.
- Jill B. from Holly Springs, Posted: 07/08/2014
excellent stay, clean and well maintained, easy access to everything
- Kaitlin M. from Fort Meade, Posted: 06/18/2014
We truly enjoyed our stay and I have already boasted to friends about it. The probability of us staying here again is very high! Thank you!