We wanted a great weekend getaway that was affordable and nice and we got both here!
- Christina W. from Bremen, Posted: 09/05/2014
Very well situated, on the beach beautiful swimming pool. We had a great time golfing and swimming. We would recommand Anchorge Rentals 100 %.
- Anonymous from Mirabel, Posted: 09/09/2014
Great time except for the rain!!!
- Anonymous from Ancaster, Posted: 10/27/2015
i will always stay wat the Anchorage II I love coming back every year and seeing the same people. It's like we are all family for the week. The Anchorage is very clean, quite, and very peaceful to stay at!
- Joyce M. from Mogadore, Posted: 06/29/2015
We had a very amazing and relaxing experience at Anchorage II. Thank you !
- Anonymous from Atlanta, Posted: 05/27/2015
This was both of my daughters first time to the beach. Perfect distance from everything. I loved the fact my youngest (2) still felt at home and wants to go back to the beach house. I didn’t think about them wanting a boogy board but thankfully there was one in the locker. We will definitely be staying here again!
- Anonymous from Cross Lanes, Posted: 08/29/2018
We really like the Anchorage condos. This was our 2nd year here and we hope to come back next year. We find this location ideal to the places we like to visit.
- Anonymous from Kokomo, Posted: 03/27/2015
It was a great vacation this year. The Fosters do a great job.
- Amy Y. from Cincinnati, Posted: 08/09/2012
Wonderful property and the best location at the beach
- Jerry C. from Beckley, Posted: 05/20/2018
Excellent vacation, beautiful property, wonderful people. Property management-excellent. So very easy to contact through the entire process.
- Anonymous from Shadyside, Posted: 08/05/2015
Great location !
- Kim W. from Cambridge, Posted: 07/09/2018
Loved it! This is our third time staying at Anchorage !! Always clean and perfect!
- Anonymous from Cleveland, Posted: 08/01/2013
great place to stay. been staying here for many years. great location.
- Greg N. from Dunnville, Posted: 07/26/2016
We had a wonderful vacation and were very satisfied with the accomadations. The Fosters and their crew were also very professional. We were grateful to Lisa and Donna for their diligence in finding and returning some left behind items. We are already looking forward to our stay next year!!! Thanks again for everything!!!
- Anonymous from Ancaster, Posted: 10/29/2013
Very spacious condo with amenities. We loved being on the first floor and so close to the pool.
- Kevin D. from Somerset, Posted: 07/27/2018
Nice place to stay
- Jeff L. from Dayton, Posted: 09/07/2016
We thoroughly enjoyed staying at Anchorage II. We were new to this property this year, and were so pleasantly surprised at how clean and well-kept not only our condo was, but the grounds and pool also.
- Anonymous from Culpeper, Posted: 08/28/2016
My family and I recently stayed at the Anchorage 2 rental property. We had a wonderful time. The condo was in good shape, clean and at a great location. Most things were with in 10 minutes and the beach was a short walk away. My only compliant was that I wish the master bedroom would have been darker at night but the lights from the pool made it very bright in the room.
- Christopher S. from Moorestown, Posted: 06/03/2013
Overall we had a great vacation.
Room 108 was outdated and wouldn't request to stay in that unit again. The carpet on the deck was ripped and not taken care of. The flooring was warped and uneven.
- Anonymous from Bethal Park, Posted: 07/17/2017
Awesome rental properties, best relaxing vacation I have every experienced. This extends from the professionally run staff, to the location, accommodations, to the convenience of golf courses and entertainment.
Thanks again Anchorage Rentals for making this family vacation memorable!
- Anonymous from Oswego, Posted: 08/15/2013
Very nice time, unit could use maintenance improvements.
- Anonymous from Falls Church, Posted: 08/29/2017
Home away from home. Everything we needed (except for a hair dryer). Pool was great. Usually had loungers available. Beach was a stones throw away. Great location. Not to close to all the craziness but close enough that you never had to drive more than 10 minutes to get there.
- Rob C. from Mississauga, Posted: 07/31/2017
Great place to stay. Feels like home.
- Sharon S. from Johnson City, Posted: 02/04/2014
We had a great vacation. The unit was very clean and close to a lot of activities.
- KATHY S. from MIDLOTHIAN, Posted: 09/30/2017
we have stayed in this property for around 30 years and its a great place. we plan on continuing our visits every year.
- Greg N. from Dunnville, Posted: 07/01/2014
This was my 24th stay at Anchorage II. The condos are beautifully decorated as are the grounds. Anchorage II is in the perfect, quiet location away from the hub-bub of downtown but not far away! The Fosters are a great family to help with your renting needs and there is always someone on the property to help you if needed. I will go no where else.
- Cheryl S. from Akron, Posted: 06/02/2014
our vacation was wonderful. The condo is amazing and the spot its on is beautiful. Could not have picked a better place to stay. Have been to a few and this one is by far the best
- Joan N. from st. davids, Posted: 05/02/2014
We had a wonderful time! The condo was clean when we arrived and had no issues during our stay. In the past, we had wonderful customer service with the minor issues we encountered - prompt and efficient service!!! The only issue that we have ever had was the internet connection - slow and spotty. They had it looked at several times but it would be good one day and poor the next - it really wasn't their fault!!! For the ladies, the shopping was GREAT according to my wife! For the men, the golfing was GREAT according to my friends!!! The restaurants were excellent - I would recommend "Martins" on North Shore Blvd and The Vienna Café, just off of North Kings Hwy - there were others but I can't remember their names. I can highly recommend the condo, its location and the amenities around it!!!
- Anonymous from Ancaster, Posted: 11/18/2014
This was our fifth year coming to Myrtle Beach, and Unit 108 was the best we have stayed at.
- Danny M. from uigg, Posted: 04/18/2015