- Anonymous from Unionville, Posted: 07/12/2021
We have a great week as always with our family. This is our 3rd year coming this year we stayed in A110
- Dominic D. from Staten Island, Posted: 10/02/2020
I was very comfortable in these units. It was like having my own house. The bathroom in the master bedroom was the best part as my wife and I had all the comforts of home, and the full kitchen and BBQ facilities was the icing on the cake.
- Alice G. from Toronto, Posted: 09/03/2019
Came back to Anchorage II for the 8th time after a three year absence (to explore Canada and Europe). Did not disappoint. May be the best trip there yet. Anchorage II is ideal -- on the beach, close to restaurants and shops and food stores -- far enough away from the 'honky tonk' of Myrtle Beach proper. Highly recommend this place.
- cynthia G. from Gaffney, Posted: 09/22/2018
Very relaxing and refreshing
- Anonymous from Sharon, Posted: 08/28/2018
- Anonymous from Columbia, Posted: 07/31/2018
Great vacation , nice weather, condo was very nice , all had a great week
- Anonymous from BAKERSVILLE, Posted: 07/10/2018
We love this area of Myrtle Beach! Quiet yet convenient to all we want to do. It is a home away from home.
- Emily M. from Springboro, Posted: 06/11/2018
The property location was excellent. The inside of the condo was very nice. The beach chairs they provided were a rusty mess. I ruined a tee shirt as well as my beach coverup! Property information was not left for us in the box, had to call them upon arrival but that was okay, and when we left, there was supposed to be a sign to put on the door but there wasn't one. It was probably in the envelope we were supposed to get upon arrival. We had a wonderful time!
- Thomas L. from Paynesville, Posted: 04/10/2017
This is our 6th year in M.Beach and we will return again next year. The weather was great; the flowers beautiful and the ocean never ceases to amaze us.
- MILO B. from TOLEDO, Posted: 11/26/2016
We have vacationed at Myrtle Beach eleven times, and Anchorage is by far the best accommodations we have ever had. This was our first visit to Anchorage.
- Alice G. from Toronto, Posted: 09/19/2016
I hesitate to recommend Anchorage II because then more people will discover it and I won't get a reservation. This is our eighth time coming here and it is always fabulous, Great location surrounded by lots to do and see. Anchorage II is clean and well equipped. A must-stay if you coming to Myrtle Beach and do not want to be in the midst of the honky tonk.
On a couple times the auto door lock gave us some trouble-from our miss coding the numbers. Would stay here again!
Visited Brookgreen Gardens, Pirate Voyage, Dead Dog Saloon - Murrels Inlet, Shopping.
- Anonymous from Asheville, Posted: 09/10/2016
Very clean unit with plenty of kitchen utensils, very quite neighbors, wonderful pool, easy walk to beach, loved spending time on the patio watch beautiful sunrises and pleasant evenings, very home feeling. Check in was a breeze and the office called with a followup to make sure we were happy, grounds clean and landscaped beautifully.
- Donna S. from West Alexander, Posted: 08/31/2016
Our stay at Anchorage II was great which is every year. Room 110 was beautiful with good decore.
- Anonymous from Columbia, Posted: 07/19/2016
We enjoyed it very much. Nicely furnished, great view, great location, near all that we like to do. Just a few minor things: curtain in living room hard to close all the way; cocktail table in living room had glass top with sharp edges (we had a baby with us who was just starting to crawl); and some moldy areas in 2nd bathroom. Everything else was great.
- Thomas L. from Paynesville, Posted: 04/03/2016
We were very comfortable; had a great view. It was quiet. This was our 5th year in this condo.
everyone is so friendly
- Anonymous from Hamilton, Posted: 11/09/2015
good location for restaurants easy to get to and the malls are also handy to get to not too much driving good location .
- Richard S. from Sharon, Posted: 08/22/2015
Our family has been enjoying our vacation in the Anchorage Condos for 22 years now. Love the location and especially like that its only three stories. No long waits for an elevator. Great for families. Already booked for next year!
- Cynthia G. from Brantford, Posted: 06/08/2015
5 year coming and always have a wonderful time.
- Anonymous from Hamilton, Posted: 10/27/2014
We enjoyed this location as it is so close to all Restaurants and shopping and very quiet in the evening
- Lisa M. from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 09/15/2014
This is our third year straying at the Anchorage and I can't imagine us every staying anywhere different. The Fosters are great to work with and are right there if you have any needs. The condo was really nice, beautiful kitchen and very clean. We can't wait to be back.
- Greg N. from Dunnville, Posted: 07/02/2014
great place to stay.clean, quiet and only a few minutes away from golf, restaurants and entertainment.
- Cynthia G. from Brantford, Posted: 06/09/2014
Would highly recommend Anchorage II. Great location, very central to everything. Lots of great restuarants and places to go for activities close by. The golf courses are exceptional and close. The beach is beautiful. We just love it. This was our fourth year and we are already booked for next year.
- Thomas L. from Paynesville, Posted: 05/01/2014
It was wonderful. Busy as we wanted to be. Everyone is friendly and we will be back again.
- Thomas L. from Paynesville, Posted: 04/12/2014
We stayed 5 months from Nov to Apr. Very satisfied.
- Thomas L. from Paynesville, Posted: 12/09/2013
This year we elected to stay 5 months instead of 3 and are perfectly satisfied.
the staff always help you when you need something
- Anonymous from Hamilton, Posted: 10/28/2013
We always have a great vacation this is a good location shopping, restaurants
- Ken B. from Kingsport, Posted: 09/30/2013
Lisa was an exceptional host and made the vacation much more enjoyable. The suite/condo we stayed in 110A was excellent. We plan to be back next year if not sooner.
- Tracy S. from Little Falls, Posted: 09/17/2013
We have been staying at Anchorage II for several years. We had a fantastic week of weather and we love the location and beach. This unit was lovely with many new amenities. Always a pleasure to spend our vacation at Anchorage II!
- Donna S. from West Alexander, Posted: 07/31/2013
We have been very satisfied with Anchorage II for many years.
- Jerry B. from Raleigh, Posted: 07/29/2013
- Greg N. from Dunnville, Posted: 07/03/2013
my family has been staying at anchorage for over 25 years and this year we had 3 condos rented. great location, grounds well kept, rooms have been updated.just a great place to stay. i want the same 3 for next year.
- Thomas L. from Paynesville, Posted: 03/18/2013
We could not be more pleased with our condo unit and will increase our time in the fall of 13. Please spell our city correctly. Paynesville
- Jerry B. from Raleigh, Posted: 07/31/2012
Great place, good location