The pics were accurate. The place was nice, clean, all working conditions. Beds are a little hard but fine. The beach is literally across the street. Beach chairs and toys are provided which was soo helpful. The rental coordinator was able to answer any questions we had and was accomidating to our needs when requested. We would rent this apt and at this location again.
- Nicole G from Peekskill, ny, Posted: 10/12/2021
- Anonymous from Dickerson, Posted: 08/01/2022
We really enjoyed our stay at Anchorage 2. The home was clean, spacious, and so glad they provided the linens. Pool was clean and convenient, all the families were respectful and we all took turns at the pool so it wasn't overcrowded. I really liked that our place overlooked the pool and we could see the kids cross the street to the beach. The beach was just steps away, no need for a beach cart it was so close. The beach storage was also great as we forgot our shovels.
But the location is awesome! The property is great! The ocean views are to die for.... We’ll be back next year.
- Lynette P. from Mineral Wells, Posted: 07/20/2022
This was our third consecutive year staying at Anchorage II. We’ve been in different units each year. While this unit is still very nice, it was not as luxury as the first two we stayed in. Don’t get me wrong, it was still wonderful, just didn’t have the nice HUGE walk-in shower in master bath, no fan for bedroom, semi-dated furniture.
- Michelle G. from Grand Island, Posted: 04/19/2022
this property was recommended by a friend and we had an amazing time. so close to the beach, condos clean with amazing amenities. we will definitely be back!
- Anonymous from Beckley, Posted: 08/11/2021
- Anonymous from Newport, Posted: 07/13/2021
We had a very good stay
- Elizabeth B. from Rome, Posted: 06/18/2021
This was a lucky find 2 weeks before my vacation. Overall a nice older unit with some updates. Clean. Close to pool, parking, and beach.
- Anonymous from Beckley, Posted: 06/14/2021
wonderful spring time fun
- Wilbur D. from Massena, Posted: 03/21/2020
This is our fourth year at Anchorage. The staff is great to work with. The condo is clean and well equipped. We were very happy with the new flooring. We hope to be back next year.
- Anonymous from North Huntingdon, Posted: 08/12/2019
This was a great place to stay! The pool was great and the location to the ocean was a short walk. The condo was very clean and had everything we needed. We would definitely come back!
- Jerry B. from Raleigh, Posted: 08/09/2019
We had a great time. The condo was awesome.
- Wilbur D. from Massena, Posted: 03/03/2019
We enjoyed our stay at Anchorage. Great location right across from beach and not far from restaurants, shopping or attractions. Management is very responsive when needed. We love the ease of getting in and out without having to wait in line. No problem with parking. This is our third winter and whenever asked we recommend it.
- Kevin R. from Downingtown, Posted: 09/03/2018
We planned a last minute vaca to Myrtle Beach. I had been there many times for Guys Golf Trips, but never for a family vaca. Since it was last minute, we used the HomeAway website to book the trip. Everything, and I mean Everything , far surpassed our expectations. The property was awesome, clean , quiet and convenient to everything. We will be back !
- Michael F. from Stow, Posted: 08/13/2018
We stayed at Anchorage 2 and were very pleased. The condo was nice and open and the price was reasonable. Great location by the beach.
- Anonymous from FORT WASHINGTON, Posted: 08/12/2018
We had a great time. The condo was clean and well appointed. The location is perfect for the beach, dinners out, and activities.
- Margaret T. from Wheeling, Posted: 07/02/2018
The rental was nice enough. Other condos have been nicer that we have stayed in over the years. Overall it was a great stay.
- Wilbur D. from Massena, Posted: 04/19/2018
We enjoyed our stay at Anchorage. We love the ease of getting in and getting out. No registration, no lines, no waiting! Our Unit was for the most part in decent shape, i did leave a note for owner about a couple of items. Owner seems very concerned to any comments as well. We look forward to coming back next winter! We would and have recommended Anchorage as a great place to stay!
- Wilbur D. from Massena, Posted: 03/17/2018
We love the location, and managementment was easy and great to work with. Would recommend Anchorage to all.,
- Terri T. from Davisburg, Posted: 09/12/2017
The Anchorage II is ideal - very short walk to the beach, nice pool, very spacious condo! Our condo was clean and comfortable. Particularly appreciate the washer and dryer in the unit. Great experience!
- Sandy H. from Akron, Posted: 08/07/2017
Great vacation week, nice weather, good central location to stay, well maintained pool, and excellent customer service.
We'll be back next year!
- Carin L. from Cheswick, Posted: 07/03/2017
My family has been staying at the Anchorage II since the '80's. How pleased I am to see that it is kept up and modernized as the years go by. This condo was very clean and comfortable. Everything that we needed was right at our fingertips. Love that there are "rules" at not only the condo but the complex as a whole. The private beach access was as simple as crossing your neighborhood street! The opportunity to rent a beach umbrella and chairs - that were put up and taken down for you each day - made the beach experience so less stressful.
- Tina J. from Lorain, Posted: 06/12/2017
We had a wonderful time! Can't wait to visit again!
- Michael D. from Mt. Arlington, Posted: 08/02/2016
Outstanding in all categories. Staff, service, llocation, condo, weather, ocean and pool all outstanding. Thinking on buying in the area due to this vacation. Thank you and keep up the great work.
- Anonymous from Baldwinsville, Posted: 07/18/2016
Great place to stay! Perfect condo!
- william w. from euclid, Posted: 06/14/2016
Perfect way to celebrate 25 years of marriage. Could not have better.
- Julie C. from Providence, Posted: 06/08/2016
Our family really enjoyed our stay at the Anchorage. The condo looked just like it did on the website, was very cleaned and well stocked. We will definitely be back!1
- Tom W. from CINCINNATI, Posted: 05/02/2016
The condo was very clean, location was great and the property's general condition was well maintained.
- Elizabeth G. from Greer, Posted: 08/20/2015
We had a great week of family fun, relaxing, eating and just enjoying each other.
- Eric K. from Rockaway, Posted: 07/30/2015
This place was great. The condo was a great size and very clean. The location was very convenient, both to the beach and activities around town. I would absolutely stay here again.
- Anonymous from Charlotte, Posted: 07/14/2015
I hated having to leave our favorite condo! We had a great week and can't wait to go back.
- Anonymous from Charlotte, Posted: 07/21/2014
Our family has been staying at Anchorage 2 for years and we just love every thing about it. Management is wonderful and 115 was great! We can't wait for next summer!
- Dolly T. from Racine, Posted: 03/19/2014
WE ENJOY COMING DOWN TO MYRTLE BEACH FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS AND ALWAYS STAYING AT THE ANCHORAGE 2==IT HAS BEEN OUR SECOND HOME FOR LOTS OF YEARS!!!
- Dolly T. from Racine, Posted: 02/04/2014
WE HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED OUR VISITS HERE FOR ALL THESE YEARS AND SO ENJOY SPENDING OUR WINTERS DOWN HERE..
- Sam M. from Carluke, Posted: 10/19/2013
Having stayed in rental properties in most parts of the world, we would rate The Anchorage as one of the best. The location was fantastic and the condo was very clean. We hope to go back next year.
- Dana R. from Roanoke, Posted: 09/02/2013
My friend and I loved the condo, great location, clean hope we can stay there again, this was our 2nd time at these condo's
- Andre B. from Laval, Posted: 08/27/2013
Thank you very much, great place, very enjoyable, close to the beach, too bad it is so far from home !
- Kristal J. from Bronson, Posted: 08/18/2013
The Condo was clean, nice location close to all. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Maria S. from Copley, Posted: 08/01/2013
We've stayed at Anchorage II for our summer vacations for nine years and have had great experiences each year. All of the condos are beautiful and the management staff are extremely pleasant and always helpful. I would recommend it highly!
- The Rogers
- Anonymous from Scott Depot, Posted: 06/19/2013
Our family had another Wonderful Relaxing Vacation while staying at the Anchorage II. Everything is so convenient and easy to get to. Although the kids are getting older, they always want to come back and stay here. We have many great memories and each year keep adding more! The condo,atmosphere, seeing past guests and meeting new guests makes the Ancorage II special! Already talking about next years plans. Will definitely recommend it to others.
- Sam G. from Moultrie, Posted: 06/10/2013
This was my first time visiting Myrtle Beach. My entire extended family had a GREAT time all the way around. We are already looking into doing it again next year.
- Brian R. from Lewiston, Posted: 04/22/2013
Always have a good time at the beach. The Anchorage is a great place to stay.
- Betty F. from North York, Posted: 04/01/2013
All in all, a great experience and plan to go back next year.