Great vacation week, nice weather, good central location to stay, well maintained pool, and excellent customer service.
- Sandy H. from Akron, Posted: 08/07/2017
The Anchorage II is ideal - very short walk to the beach, nice pool, very spacious condo! Our condo was clean and comfortable. Particularly appreciate the washer and dryer in the unit. Great experience!
- Terri T. from Davisburg, Posted: 09/12/2017
We enjoyed our stay at Anchorage. We love the ease of getting in and getting out. No registration, no lines, no waiting! Our Unit was for the most part in decent shape, i did leave a note for owner about a couple of items. Owner seems very concerned to any comments as well. We look forward to coming back next winter! We would and have recommended Anchorage as a great place to stay!
- Wilbur D. from Massena, Posted: 04/19/2018
My friend and I loved the condo, great location, clean hope we can stay there again, this was our 2nd time at these condo's
- Dana R. from Roanoke, Posted: 09/02/2013
WE ENJOY COMING DOWN TO MYRTLE BEACH FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS AND ALWAYS STAYING AT THE ANCHORAGE 2==IT HAS BEEN OUR SECOND HOME FOR LOTS OF YEARS!!!
- Dolly T. from Racine, Posted: 03/19/2014
We love the location, and managementment was easy and great to work with. Would recommend Anchorage to all.,
- Wilbur D. from Massena, Posted: 03/17/2018
Thank you very much, great place, very enjoyable, close to the beach, too bad it is so far from home !
- Andre B. from Laval, Posted: 08/27/2013
The Condo was clean, nice location close to all. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Kristal J. from Bronson, Posted: 08/18/2013
Having stayed in rental properties in most parts of the world, we would rate The Anchorage as one of the best. The location was fantastic and the condo was very clean. We hope to go back next year.
- Sam M. from Carluke, Posted: 10/19/2013
WE HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED OUR VISITS HERE FOR ALL THESE YEARS AND SO ENJOY SPENDING OUR WINTERS DOWN HERE..
- Dolly T. from Racine, Posted: 02/04/2014
Our family has been staying at Anchorage 2 for years and we just love every thing about it. Management is wonderful and 115 was great! We can't wait for next summer!
- Anonymous from Charlotte, Posted: 07/21/2014
We enjoyed our stay at Anchorage. Great location right across from beach and not far from restaurants, shopping or attractions. Management is very responsive when needed. We love the ease of getting in and out without having to wait in line. No problem with parking. This is our third winter and whenever asked we recommend it.
- Wilbur D. from Massena, Posted: 03/03/2019
I hated having to leave our favorite condo! We had a great week and can't wait to go back.
- Anonymous from Charlotte, Posted: 07/14/2015
We had a great week of family fun, relaxing, eating and just enjoying each other.
- Elizabeth G. from Greer, Posted: 08/20/2015
This place was great. The condo was a great size and very clean. The location was very convenient, both to the beach and activities around town. I would absolutely stay here again.
- Eric K. from Morristown, Posted: 07/30/2015
Perfect way to celebrate 25 years of marriage. Could not have better.
- William W. from Mayfield Hts, Posted: 06/14/2016
We stayed at Anchorage 2 and were very pleased. The condo was nice and open and the price was reasonable. Great location by the beach.
- Michael F. from Stow, Posted: 08/13/2018
Always have a good time at the beach. The Anchorage is a great place to stay.
- Brian R. from Lewiston, Posted: 04/22/2013
We planned a last minute vaca to Myrtle Beach. I had been there many times for Guys Golf Trips, but never for a family vaca. Since it was last minute, we used the HomeAway website to book the trip. Everything, and I mean Everything , far surpassed our expectations. The property was awesome, clean , quiet and convenient to everything. We will be back !
- Kevin R. from Downingtown, Posted: 09/03/2018
The condo was very clean, location was great and the property's general condition was well maintained.
- Tom W. from CINCINNATI, Posted: 05/02/2016
The rental was nice enough. Other condos have been nicer that we have stayed in over the years. Overall it was a great stay.
- John T. from Wheeling, Posted: 07/02/2018
Our family really enjoyed our stay at the Anchorage. The condo looked just like it did on the website, was very cleaned and well stocked. We will definitely be back!1
- Mike I. from Clayton, Posted: 06/08/2016
We had a great time. The condo was clean and well appointed. The location is perfect for the beach, dinners out, and activities.
- Anonymous from FORT WASHINGTON, Posted: 08/12/2018
We've stayed at Anchorage II for our summer vacations for nine years and have had great experiences each year. All of the condos are beautiful and the management staff are extremely pleasant and always helpful. I would recommend it highly!
- Maria S. from Copley, Posted: 08/01/2013
We had a wonderful time! Can't wait to visit again!
- Tina J. from Lorain, Posted: 06/12/2017
This was my first time visiting Myrtle Beach. My entire extended family had a GREAT time all the way around. We are already looking into doing it again next year.
- Sam G. from Moultrie, Posted: 06/10/2013
My family has been staying at the Anchorage II since the '80's. How pleased I am to see that it is kept up and modernized as the years go by. This condo was very clean and comfortable. Everything that we needed was right at our fingertips. Love that there are "rules" at not only the condo but the complex as a whole. The private beach access was as simple as crossing your neighborhood street! The opportunity to rent a beach umbrella and chairs - that were put up and taken down for you each day - made the beach experience so less stressful.
We'll be back next year!
- Carin L. from Cheswick, Posted: 07/03/2017
All in all, a great experience and plan to go back next year.
- Betty F. from North York, Posted: 04/01/2013
Outstanding in all categories. Staff, service, llocation, condo, weather, ocean and pool all outstanding. Thinking on buying in the area due to this vacation. Thank you and keep up the great work.
- Michael D. from Mt. Arlington, Posted: 08/02/2016
Our family had another Wonderful Relaxing Vacation while staying at the Anchorage II. Everything is so convenient and easy to get to. Although the kids are getting older, they always want to come back and stay here. We have many great memories and each year keep adding more! The condo,atmosphere, seeing past guests and meeting new guests makes the Ancorage II special! Already talking about next years plans. Will definitely recommend it to others.
- The Rogers
- Anonymous from Scott Depot, Posted: 06/19/2013
Great place to stay! Perfect condo!
- Anonymous from Baldwinsville, Posted: 07/18/2016