Condo was spacious and nicely decorated. Very clean .
Pool was beautiful and clean. No complaints at all. Beautiful beach just steps away. Ideal place for family's. Can't wait to go back!
- Diane P. from Bristol, Posted: 09/22/2016
Beach was great and you can't beat the price for ocean front. I will go again
- Anonymous from Laurel, Posted: 08/15/2012
GREAT- The property was very well maintained and extremely clean.The ocean was steps away and we had a great view from our patio.The resort is in a quiet area and ideal for families and seniors.
- Allan A. from Brockville, Posted: 02/03/2016
We have been renting for over 20 years and Love Anchorage 11. It's the only place we stay. Love the views and the courtyard with the Gazebo's on the Dunes. We like to go to Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing.The shows are fabulous. Would love to have a vacation home.
- Stacy S. from Chardon, Posted: 09/11/2016
My family and I have been staying here for the past 7+ years. The facilities are great and nicely maintained. Most condo units are upgraded every 5 years or so. Being across the street from the beach is great!
- Bill G. from Tallmadge, Posted: 07/29/2013
Another great week at the Anchorage II. This year we were treated to a surprise, an updated condo. They remodeled most of the rooms and it is really nice. Great location! I already booked my stay for next year!
- Bill G. from Tallmadge, Posted: 07/17/2018
Pleasant, Restfull,many places to visit,many good restaurants nearby with reduced prices for this season of the year & M B makes a great stopover on your way FL,
- Joesph C. from Center Ossipee, Posted: 03/06/2013
Overall I was very pleased with this condo. It was decorated very well and it was very comfortable. The location of the complex is great for what we like to do. The grounds are well maintained and it was easy to work with management. The only issues I had was that at this price point I think the tv cable package should be upgraded to include movie channels and dvr / on demand services. This is the only condo that has not had those services in over 10 yrs of visiting Myrtle Beach. Also, the neighbors and noise level from the pool was too much at times, especially late at night. I'm sure that varies depending on who stays there.
- Scott M. from Charlotte, Posted: 07/09/2018
We have stayed in this condo for the past 4 years and love it. We look forward to coming back to the next year for another great week at the beach.
- Bill G. from Tallmadge, Posted: 07/20/2012
Always have a quiet and peaceful stay in Myrtle Beach.Weather has been good with lots of sun.Shopping is very good as well.
- Allan A. from Brockville, Posted: 03/17/2019
Been coming to this property for over 15 years. Very relaxing vacation, clean property with nice pool.
- Anonymous from Ancaster, Posted: 08/29/2012
Nice updated condo. Plenty of kitchen plates, glasses and utensils. Master bedroom mattress could use an update. I would return to this unit.
- Anonymous from Cary, Posted: 01/09/2019
We continue to enjoy our stay at Anchorage problems,no hastles,no surprises.
- Allan A. from Brockville, Posted: 03/17/2017
In town for business and had a great time. Good location. Clean facilities. No issues.
- Shawn C. from Angier, Posted: 07/03/2017
Very comfortable,pleasant & well furnished.Great views of the beach with a fantastic sunrise.Surroundings give one ample sidewalks to walk.Plenty of restaurants in the local area.Clint Rose does a great job of taking care of the small repairs and adjustments
- Joesph C. from Center Ossipee, Posted: 02/19/2013
We enjoyed another relaxing week at Anchorage II. The unit we stayed in was comfortable and clean. The property itself was well maintained. It's like a home away from home.
- Anonymous from Lakeview, Posted: 08/27/2018
This was our second visit and just like last time, it was great! Everything was fantastic and the Fosters were extremely helpful when there was a mixup with our room. The only suggestion we have would be to update the kitchen in our unit (214) but other than that, it was a perfect vacation spot!
- Anonymous from Wintergarden, Posted: 08/15/2013
We just got home from our 11th year at Anchorage II. Another great year. You can't beat the location and property. I had a relative fly in for the week from Colorado and they stayed in a near by location and were very disappointed in their accommodations and vowed to stay at Anchorage II next time they are in town.
- Bill G. from Tallmadge, Posted: 07/17/2017
We love going to Anchorage II. Very centrally located and close to everything. Condos are well looked after.
- Cynthia G. from Brantford, Posted: 06/07/2013
Well managed, clean property, close to the beach. This is a family-oriented relaxing spot. Some late-night noise problems were raised to the property manager and are always handled well.
- Anonymous from Ancaster, Posted: 09/08/2013
You set the bar high and deliver.
- ARTHUR E. from High Point, Posted: 10/25/2017
Beautiful facility with a pool, beach access, and very nice condo units. Most have been recently upgraded. We just spent out 10th summer vacation there and can't wait to go back next year!
- Bill G. from Tallmadge, Posted: 07/14/2014
Everything was as we expected.
- Anonymous from Burlington, Posted: 11/19/2014
A "simple" place to stay. Other places are newer and have more amenities but this place offers a spacious room in an uncrowded location. Friendly guests - mostly families with kids - and MANY of them come back the same week year after year and become friends.
- Craig D. from Lynnfield, Posted: 07/01/2013
Had a great time. The unit was very roomy and comfortable
- Anonymous from Valley Grove, Posted: 06/10/2013
We had a great time. If the level of quality remains consistent we plan to return next year hopefully and have enjoyed our past stays very much.
- Kip A. from Anderson, Posted: 09/04/2017
Everything was perfect.
We went with our 4 children and everybody like it and want to return next year.
- Christian B. from Blainvelle, Posted: 08/16/2014
very nice stay as always at the Anchorage II, never disappointed!
- Priscilla J. from Manheim, Posted: 05/11/2015
The condo could not have been better; the master bedroom suite was superb.
- William Ralph F. from Key West, Posted: 06/02/2015
We had a wonderful time again in Anchorage and Myrtle Beach
- Anonymous from Bethal Park, Posted: 08/11/2014
We just had another Awesome week at the beach! The weather was great, the condo was great, and the location was great. We have been coming to Anchorage II for 10+ years and wouldn't stay anywhere else.
- Bill G. from Tallmadge, Posted: 07/14/2015
We've stayed here many times and always enjoy the property. The one time we stayed somewhere else(high-rise resort), we were very disappointed and won't try that again! Anchorage 2 is like bringing home along with you...very comfortable, relaxing, and something to look forward to!
- Patty T. from Canandaigua, Posted: 05/27/2014
Great location. Have been coming for years. Clean units and friendly staff. Only down fall is need for more shade around pool.
- Anonymous from Stoney Creek, Posted: 09/14/2015
We were pleasantly surprised with the oversized accommodations,the quiet and clean facility and the convenient location to the local attractions.This ocean view location is very hard to beat.
- Allan A. from Brockville, Posted: 03/20/2016
This is the 3rd time we have stayed at the anchorageI-II AND LOVE IT! The location, pool, beach... I could keep going...PERFECT!
- Kate M. from Southboro, Posted: 08/18/2015
What can I say...10 years at the same place it can't get any better. We love the location, we love the condo, we love the pool, we love it all. We will be coming back for many more years to come!
- Bill G. from Tallmadge, Posted: 07/20/2016