- Rod G. from Kingsport, Posted: 10/08/2019
As usual staying at Anchorage II was wonderful.....
- Ricky M. from Weaverville, Posted: 08/26/2019
one of the nicest units we have stayed in
- Tom M. from Rochester, Posted: 03/27/2019
As usual the stay was fantastic. The staff is very supportive and on top of everything. Except for one thing, Lisa never got a message that one of the dinning room chairs broke and another one was on the brink of breaking. This happened one night when we had guests in for the evening and fortunatly I was the person sitting on the chair that broke
- Tom M. from Rochester, Posted: 03/17/2018
This is our 12th year and as usual outstanding.
- Anne J. from Gretna, Posted: 12/01/2017
Very nice condo. Reservations were easy to make.
- Anonymous from Morris TownShip, Posted: 09/06/2017
We have been going to Myrtle Beach every year and stayed at various locations. By far, this has been our favorite one. The accommodation and location of Anchorage II B13 was amazing. Thanks for everything and for making this year's vacation an awesome one!
- Bernadette M. from Alexandria, Posted: 07/11/2017
We have rented the same unit every year for the last 15 years! We love the condition of the unit and the grounds. The location is not too close to busy MB but not too far from fun activities. We feel safe and at home at Anchorage II.
- Anonymous from Warren, Posted: 06/26/2017
The vacation was great.
- Angela J. from Wheelersburg, Posted: 06/06/2017
This condo was super clean, in a great location, and very well maintained. We got to meet the owner and he is a great guy, he really takes pride in his property and it definitely shows. I cannot recommend this condo enough. We will definitely be returning.
- Patricia P. from Auburn, Posted: 04/24/2017
Have stayed at the Anchorage many times. Will definitely return.
- Lisa M. from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 07/25/2016
This was our first time staying at the Anchorage and we couldn't be happier! The area of the beach is so nice and quiet. The condo was very comfortable, clean and had all the necessary things to make our stay perfect.
- Tom B. from Ottawa,, Posted: 04/26/2016
We had an A-1 experience in our rental unit for 3 weeks.
- Tom M. from Rochester, Posted: 04/11/2016
For the past 10 years I/we have stayed at Anchorage II and have really enjoyed our time. The management team will bend over backwards to keep everything up to the way we would like it. Nice job. Thanks
- Tom M. from Rochester, Posted: 02/17/2016
we are still here
This unit,#213 was excellent.We will try to rent the same unit in the future.The Fosters do a great job at manageing these units.
- Anonymous from Indian Land, Posted: 11/17/2015
Have stayed @ both Anchorage & Anchorage II wife and I were there ( Anchorage ) in August this past years we went with our children at Easter break & late August.
- Anonymous from Webster Springs, Posted: 07/02/2015
Had a wonderful time.
- Tom M. from Rochester, Posted: 04/14/2015
This year our stay was outstanding. The new unit was the best ever. The staff is always ready and willing to help resolve any problems. Only one minor problem was the smoke detector which went off when we tried toasting some bread, seams to be super sensitive. The condo itself was the best we have been in and well equipped with all the necessary kitchen needs. The artificial tree and floral arrangements are in need of dusting.
The atmosphere is definitely geared more toward families or couples, and not what I would consider a party destination, which was perfect for us. We didn't feel like we had to tiptoe around, but nights were peaceful and relaxing.
We will most definitely be back, and will bring our kids next time.
- Anonymous from Park River, Posted: 05/26/2014
My husband and I enjoyed every aspect of our vacation. The rental property was very clean and well maintained, and had all of the conveniences of home. Beach access was quick and easy, and we appreciated the use of the beach chairs.
- David J. from Brighton, Posted: 05/05/2014
This was our second stay at Anchorage II and we were not disappointed. The property is clean, well maintained and in a nice quiet area. We would certainly recommend it to anybody wanting a quiet vacation with access to all the attractions Myrtle Beach has to offer.
- Susan D. from KITTANNING, Posted: 08/21/2013
We've been staying at the Anchorage II for 20 years now and we just love it!!
- Anonymous from Aurora, Posted: 08/09/2013
Lisa very helpful with reservations process.
- Duane U. from Siox Falls, Posted: 06/05/2013
We had such a wondeful time. Our 14 year old daughter brought a friend and she has never been any place! So much fun in the sun this week ! Met some marvelous people on our trip! We would highly recommend Anchorage II! The condo was so comfortable, just like home, we slept well and were well rested! The views were so beautiful to wake up to! Can't wait to come back next year!
- Gary S. from Stillwater, Posted: 05/23/2013
Each year gets better and better, charlie and Donna Foster realy knows how to take care of thier quests thank you Gary & Kathy Shanks in upstate NY, can not wait for next year.
- Katherine D. from Hurricane, Posted: 09/27/2012
great place as usual thanks for everything