- Anonymous from Peachtree City, Posted: 07/14/2021
Condo is very spacious and well equipped. Furniture and beds were really comfortable. Location and view of the ocean is fantastic. Really enjoyed our stay.
- Steve N. from Mount Airy, Posted: 05/29/2021
We enjoyed our stay as usual. Our one complaint was the floors had not been swept prior to our arrival. There was sand all through the condo unit.
- Steve N. from Mount Airy, Posted: 10/14/2020
Outstanding. The place was clean and quiet. We totally enjoyed our stay.
- Becky W. from Cowansville, Posted: 06/07/2019
we had a very good time at the rental. Everything was clean. There was one issue, an outside lock on the box was rusted and not able to be opened and closed. We called management and they came right away and took care of the problem. Yes we would recommend to others.
- ARTHUR E. from High Point, Posted: 11/28/2018
we love the anchorage.
Blinds in living room were broken and need to be repaired. Lent holder on dryer also broken. Also broken chair on balcony.
- Lori Z. from Fort Mill, Posted: 09/05/2018
Great stay. Unit needs some updating and the balcony is need in repair.
- Gary S. from Stillwater, Posted: 05/28/2018
we have been staying at anchorage 2 for the last 18 years and and will continue to vacation at anchorage until we decide to move to myrtle beach from NY, Lisa will bend over backwards for anchorage guest will see you next year
- Lisa B. from Ridgeway, Posted: 11/16/2017
The location of the unit is convenient. The unit was clean. The only thing I would change would be a firmer mattress otherwise everything was great! We have stayed at Anchorage II a few times and we have a great experience every time!
- Brenda R. from Jonas Ridge, Posted: 10/24/2017
We were pleasantly surprised with the clean and well maintained rental and found it to be a very good location and close to all things including the beach.
- Sarah D. from Rolesville, Posted: 09/09/2017
We absolutely loved our stay. The condo was clean and spacious. We had a great view. I really appreciated the that the kitchen was well stocked with dishes, appliances and such. The beds were very comfy. The property is lovely and well maintained. The saltwater pool is great too. We will definitely stay here again.
- Anonymous from Hamilton, Posted: 09/04/2017
Had a great time at Anchorage 2. My only addition would be a hot tub for the rainy days or cool nights.
- Anonymous from Wellsboro, Posted: 08/04/2017
We have had wonderful vacations at Anchorage for many years! We love the family atmosphere, and now that we have grandchildren along, we appreciate it even more. We thoroughly enjoyed our week again this year. The only thing we were disappointed in, in this particular unit, is the kitchen had very minimal utensils to work with.
- Debbie H. from Monroeville, Posted: 07/24/2017
We enjoyed ourselves, I never have been disappointed with anchorage condos we stayed many times I love it there will return I recommend your condos to everyone who wants to go to myrtle beach . I give 5's all across the survey very satisfied with everything , Thank you !
- Bruce F. from Anderson, Posted: 06/26/2017
Great location for the Myrtle Beach area. A nice view of the ocean and you don't have to look at it from 20 stories up. N. Ocean Blvd is between the facility and the beach. But, it is not busy with traffic and only two lanes with a painted walkway for pedestrians. The Condo had plenty of room. Our only issue was that the pool area was very noisy at night the week we were there with youngsters yelling "Marco Polo" in it until 10:00 pm most nights
- Patricia P. from Auburn, Posted: 05/10/2017
Great condo, perfect location, beautiful beachfront. Will be back.
- Carla e. from akron, Posted: 09/12/2016
Condos are bigger, a little pricey for 1 pool and no other amenities. Would stay again because we need the space. The full size washer and dryer is amazing!
- Janet N. from Washington, Posted: 08/02/2016
We had a great week at Anchorage II. I would recommend it. I have stayed at other properties in MB and like this one the best. The beach directly across the street is private, so you can use your own beach chairs and umbrellas. It's a close driving distance to the MB boardwalk, Broadway on the Beach, the outlets, Barefoot Landing, etc. The restaurants close by are great too. We will be back!
- Lisa M. from Myrtle Beach, Posted: 07/27/2016
Our family had such a great stay at the Anchorage. The property is very well maintained and the staff is great to work with. We will be back!
- Anonymous from Akron, Posted: 07/07/2016
We have stayed in the Anchorage II many years. We enjoy the location, the tidy grounds and pool, and the predictable amenities in the condos.
- Nancy B. from Eleanor, Posted: 07/12/2016
It was a family vacation and everyone has a great time.
- Bob S. from Canal Fulton, Posted: 03/21/2016
The management was very responsive to a couple of requests and had one problem taken care of the same day and a maintenance person checked on another the same day and temporarily corrected the problem to our satisfaction. The view and access to the ocean from our condo is great. We've had the same unit 3 years in a row and plan to return next year.
The only down side is the bedding. BLANKETS ARE BAD. WORE OUT WITH TEARS & etc. New king bed spread.
- Joan S. from Waynesboro, Posted: 02/22/2016
The Condo Has been redecorated and very nice.
- Domagoj B. from Streetsboro, Posted: 07/06/2015
The condo was very comfortable and the location is perfect as it is not far from anything within Myrtle and it is right on the beach, a private beach to be exact. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation free of loud and rowdy spring breakers in a family format this is the place for you. Front office prepared a "Welcome to Myrtle Beach" packet which was very helpful. We plan on coming back again.
- Hugues L. from Laterriere, Posted: 04/27/2015
- Bob S. from Canal Fulton, Posted: 03/30/2015
Good location. Right off the beach. A lot to do in Myrtle Beach. We kept busy having fun every day. The staff was very helpful.
- Anonymous from Nepean, Posted: 11/20/2014
We have been going to Anchorage II for many years and if it wasn't always good, we
- Anonymous from Hamilton, Posted: 05/24/2014
We always enjoy our stays at the Anchorage II and the Foster's are always so accommodating and friendly. Our condo this year could have had a few updates but was definitely acceptable. We are anxiously looking forward to our next vacation at the Anchorage II.
- Kathy M. from Hagersville, Posted: 05/23/2014
Another lovely stay in at our favourite Myrtle Beach destination! Can't wait for our next visit!
- Hugues L. from Laterriere, Posted: 04/22/2014
Nice location, perfect
- Bob S. from Canal Fulton, Posted: 04/21/2014
Other than abnormally cold weather we were able to do everything that we had planned to do.
- Anonymous from Pittsburgh, Posted: 09/05/2013
Wonderful time, went by too quickly!
- Nora R. from Canfield, Posted: 07/22/2013
We had a great vacation and are looking forward to coming back next year!!
- Kathy A. from Beckley, Posted: 05/29/2013
We always enjoy staying at Anchorage 1 or 11. It is the most convenient place and I would rate a 5. The property gets a 5 on clean, 5 on property management, condition rate a 4 as I have stayed in nicer condos at Anchorage. I always tell friends and family this is the best place to stay at Myrtle. I hope to be back in the fall.
- Carol K. from Crown Point, Posted: 03/17/2013
Lovely location,very residential rather than commercial beach area. Walking to grocery an easy distance with good restaurants close by. Anchorage 2 grounds are well maintained,a pretty location.
- David C. from Bernville, Posted: 10/07/2012
This was our fourth time at the AnchorageII-we always enjoy our stay and will return for sure!
- Anonymous from Binbrook, Posted: 10/22/2012
Have spent several years vacationing at Anchorage II. Have never been disappointed with anything.
- Tom B. from Lake Frederick, Posted: 08/25/2012
Great as usual. Thanks again for the last minute visit.
- Anonymous from Chaswick, Posted: 08/14/2012
The condo was very nice but needs to be updated. This was a family vacation, so we rented out 3 units. When paying the same price as each of my sisters, I expected the accomodations to be similar. It seems that there are some condos in much better condition than the others. It was however, clean and we had a GREAT time!