- Christine L. from Olmsted Township , Posted: 08/01/2022
Great unit, would definitely rent again.
We had a blast
- Anonymous from Mascouche, Posted: 07/25/2022
The condo was perfect for our big family
- william w. from euclid, Posted: 07/05/2022
Absolutely loved it. Can't wait until our next visit. Will always come back.
- Matthew K. from Zelienople, Posted: 11/04/2021
It was nice to get away to the beach for a few days and explore MB.
- Udy S. from Chillicothe, Posted: 10/12/2021
Great experience. Well furnished, clean, and everything one needs. Great location. Would rate the experience a 5 on all accounts
- Diego R. from New Milford, Posted: 09/14/2021
We stayed the last full week of August, so I guess it was already Off-Season down there since all the hotels had their "Vacancy" signs lit up. This was great because the pool and the beach were not crowded and the traffic was minimal! We did experience an occasional waiting time at some of the local restaurants but we were fine with that.
- Troy D. from Buffalo, Posted: 06/16/2020
It was a great experience. We had no issues from neighbors and everyone seemed friendly.
- Anonymous from Mahwah, Posted: 09/02/2019
Anchorage II is a great location for a family vacation! Pool and beach were lovely and a lot of fun. We’d definitely stay again in the future!
- Gayle P. from Barneveld, Posted: 05/13/2019
We have stayed here many of 's a cozy friendly place we love going to.
- Timothy R. from Fort Thomas, Posted: 08/01/2018
Enjoyed a very relaxing week.
- brian d. from perrysburg, Posted: 07/16/2018
Majority of other condos in this unit have been updating. Great Location if you don't want the craziness of downtown Myrtle Beach. Pool was well maintained and the beach area is great.
- Joseph Y. from Martinsburg, Posted: 07/25/2017
Very nice condo complex with salt water pool in superb location. Ocean and pool views - both with easy access. Beach was very open and it was mid July. Parking was a dream - lots of open spaces right below our unit. The unit itself had 2 nicely renovated bathrooms and 2 nice decks with great views.
- Joan N. from St. Davids, Posted: 09/06/2016
My rental experience as usual was great. The condo was wonderful and the view amazing.
- Michelle C. from Pittsburgh, Posted: 08/05/2016
This was our first time at Myrtle Beach and we are so glad we chose Anchorage Rentals! We loved the location and the property was very clean and well maintained. We also loved the pool!
- Peter T. from Pottstown, Posted: 08/01/2016
This was probably our 23rd year staying at the Anchorage and it was another nice week, like all the others
- Chris B. from Pittsburgh, Posted: 07/19/2016
Excellent stay at the Anchorage. Condo was spotless and very comfortable. Beautifully landscaped property and easy access to the beach. One minor comment: one of the bedrooms is "open" on the top level. Great for kids but not for grownups.
- linda t. from beavercreek, Posted: 07/05/2016
What a great place for the family. I will continue to return to this condo every year from now on. This was my 3rd visit and each condo was just as nice as the others.
- Pamela H. from Wilmington, Posted: 08/21/2012
We have been staying at Anchorage II for many years with our family. The reason we continue to return to Anchorage is because the Management Team, the Fosters are extremely professional and the go above and beyond to make our visit enjoyable. We never have to worry about the condo and it is always spotless. We love the location.